Used Cam and Lever Machine Bases
R. D. Dane Corp. model MBHP-2 built to specification; four in stock.
steel construction, painted. Weight is approximately 1200 pounds; FOB
EVERETT, MA, USA.
Less than 3000 hour use; base, indexer and drive have been checked
for reliability. System guaranteed for one year or 5,000 hours
(whichever occurs first). With above reducer and pulley
the machine rate is 24, (or 34.5), per minute.
Features and Dimensions
Note: ** Can be modified or replaced for additional cost.
- Height to table top, (with pads in place): 30 1/2"
- Table top, (blanchard ground HRS): 36" wide X 48" long
- Table top thickness: >1.40" (1.50" before grinding)
- Over all dimensions: 38" wide X 58" long (including drive package)
- Cam shaft diameter: 1.625" (AISI 1045 TGP); 3/8 key
- Lever shafts diameter: 1.250" (AISI 1045 TGP)
- Shaft arrangement: 5.000" X 5.000", (sized for R. D. Dane CL-5
with SPC-C5 and BC-C5 cams
- Shaft C-C below table top: 13.00"
- Indexer: Ferguson FD200-6-120, 6 stop, 120 degree cross-over **
- Reducer: Textron SHO-25 60:1, 1.437" adapter, (dual input shaft
- Motor: Baldor 1HP, 208VAC 3 phase, 1725 RPM with brake **
- Belt: 1/2 pitch X 1", 5:6 ratio, (or can flip pulleys for 6:5) **
- Overall reduction is 1:72; (or can flip pulleys for 1:50) **
- Morse 1/2 inch (404) gear chain from cam shaft to indexer
- Adjustable gear chain timing sprocket, (30 degree range)
- Gear chain is guarded above table top.
- Setup is for a clockwise indexer dial rotation looking down at
- Indexer is not at the center of the table. (2.5" off center,
- Unisorb LR1200 Pads included
- Precision machined 1" thick X 17" dia. aluminum dial included,
- Solid model and detail drawings of machine base and of existing
table top included. (Can be plugged as needed for additional cost)
(Click HERE for higher
R. D. Dane Corp.
45 Appleton St.
Everett, MA 02149
Call 617-387-6701 or email:
R. D. Dane home page